Kathy McBratnie Park
= Unavailable = Available
300 W. Nields St
Log in to Request
West Chester, PA 19380
- Basketball Court
- Open Play Area
- Picnic Tables
- Water Fountain
|Park Rental Rules & Regulations
1. Hoopes Park, Everhart Park, and Marshall Square Park will be available Sunday through Saturday, April 10th through October 10th.
2. A permit is required for groups larger than 25.
3. Applicants must be 18 years or older.
4. Weekend Rental Fees (Saturday & Sunday) are $75.00 for Borough Residents with proof
of residency and $125.00 for Non-Borough Residents.
5. Weekday Rental Fees (Monday-Friday) are $25.00 for groups of 25 or more, resident or non-resident.
6. We accept donations for use of the park for groups under 25 people.
7.Tennis courts must be reserved.
8. Ball fields are used by permit only.
9. All trash must be placed in trash cans or tightly closed in plastic bags and placed next
to the nearest trash can if the can is full.
10. Parks are open daily, from dawn to dusk and closed from dusk to dawn.
11. Motor vehicles are not permitted in the park grounds, except in designated parking areas.
12. Fireworks are not permitted.
13. Fires are only permitted in designated grills.
14. The use of electrical outlets is not allowed by ANY user, unless special permission from the West Chester Parks and Recreation Department is preapproved.
15. No amplified music or sound is allowed at any time.
16. No alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed.
17. Your park rental is use of the park and its amenities only. Any outside vendor, distributors, or manufacturers need to be preapproved by the West Chester Parks and Recreation Department. If an outside vendor is approved to attend your activity, you will need to submit a certificate of insurance that lists the park address and the Borough of West Chester as additionally insured.
18. Parks are rented on a first come, first serve basis.
19. Renters must provide their own toiletries for the bathrooms, i.e. toilet paper, hand soap.
20. The West Chester Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to rescind any
21. Photo ID is needed when applicant is applying for the usage
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.